The information, photographs and images on this website are the proprietary property of Indy RC Raceway & Hobbies.
INDY RC RACEWAY & HOBBIES
5135 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46237
CENTRAL INDIANA'S PREMIERE R/C FACILITY!
Logo graphic s provided by:
1/10 2WD STOCK SLASH
1. Truck must be a 2WD Traxxas Slash
2. Battery - Any 2 cell Lipo 65c max or 6-7 cell NiMH allowed
3. Motor - Must be Traxxas Titan 12T 550 motor
4. Electronics - Must be Traxxas XL-5 ESC and #2075 Servo, but can be any radio/reciever combo.
5. Shocks - Must be stock Traxxas Slash shocks and springs (You may use any weight shock oil and aluminium caps).
6. Gearing - Any 48 pitch spur and pinion combination.
7. Body - Truck body designed for a short course truck and covers all four wheels.
8. Must use only Traxxas Slash parts except the following: RPM front and rear shock towers, A- arms, and hub carriers (Integy hubs are also allowed).
9. Tires - Must be box stock rubber Slash tires and wheels (S1 soft compound tires are not allowed).
10. Anything not listed above is not legal in this class!
*These rules updated January 12, 2020
NOTE: All racers are expected
to "marshal" during races.
Click HERE to learn the Do's and Don'ts
of being a good Track Marshall.