The information, photographs and images on this website are the proprietary property of Indy RC Raceway & Hobbies.
INDY RC RACEWAY & HOBBIES
5135 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46237
CENTRAL INDIANA'S PREMIERE R/C FACILITY!
Logo graphic s provided by:
ON-ROAD - 1/10 2WD STOCK SLASH
1. Truck must be a 2WD Traxxas Slash
2. Battery - Any 2 cell Lipo 65c max or 6-7 cell NiMH allowed
3. Motor - Must be Traxxas Titan 12T 550 motor
4. Electronics - Must be Traxxas XL-5 ESC and #2075 Servo, but can be any radio/receiver combo.
5. Shocks - Must be stock Traxxas Slash shocks and springs (You may use any weight shock oil and aluminium caps).
6. Gearing - Any 48 pitch spur and pinion combination.
7. Body - Any short course body that covers all 4 wheels when looking down on the truck.
8. LCG (low center of gravity) chassis is not legal.
9. Must use only Traxxas Slash parts except the following: RPM front and rear shock towers, A-arms, and hub carriers (Integy hubs are also allowed).
10. Tires - Must be box stock rubber Slash tires and wheels (S1 soft compound tires are not allowed).
11. Clearance underneath to be 23mm or .90 inches or more.
11. Anything not listed above is not legal in this class!
NOTE: All racers are expected
to "marshal" during races.
Click HERE to learn the Do's and Don'ts
of being a good Track Marshall.